Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Largest VPS Forum

Forgot password?
 Free Register
12Next
Return to list New
View: 513|Reply: 10

I am looking for optimal domain seller under $4,$5 for reselling .com

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-27 21:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
I am running a minuscule business related to reselling domain names. I'm looking for a humble provider who can give me .com .net domains under $4 or $5. It will help me with getting good profit and grow up.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-27 21:19 | Show all posts
As that's below the price a registrar can get those domain extensions, it's unlikely you will find one. Some might offer that price or lower for a single year to tease you into using them, but it's at a loss. The lowest ongoing reseller price I've been able to find is roughly $8 for .com and $11 for .net.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-12-27 21:24 | Show all posts
Yes, you are right, I am already buying .com under $8.8 and .net under $5.99. I tried a lot to find someone with a better price but you are right they offer this much lowest price one for the first year. Their renewal prices are higher than expectations.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-27 21:33 | Show all posts
Originally Posted by wppie                                                                                                        I am running a small business related to reselling domain names. I'm looking for a humble provider who can give me .com .net domains under $4 or $5. It will help me with getting good profit and grow up.                                                keep looking, there are a few wh give private reseller promos - .com $5.9

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-27 21:37 | Show all posts
Originally Posted by WindsOfChange                                                                                                        keep looking, there are a few wh give private reseller promos - .com $5.9                                                And how would he find a private offer (unless the emphasis is that the offer is from you)?

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-27 21:41 | Show all posts
Originally Posted by bear                                                                                                        And how would he find a private offer (unless the emphasis is that the offer is from you)?                                                I meant don't just go with their website or rack rates for resellers.
There are better offers available via negotiation.

To clear the air, we don't do domain-reseller.

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-12-27 21:47 | Show all posts
Originally Posted by WindsOfChange                                                                                                        keep looking, there are a few wh give private reseller promos - .com $5.9                                                Can you please let me know how can I find those wh providers?

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-27 21:52 | Show all posts
The domain registrar who will provide you .com at  $5 will definitely charge to 3x fee on domain renewal. The under $9 price from domain registrar is make sense.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-27 22:00 | Show all posts
think namebright is cheapest on .coms just over $8. They break down the cost, and short of that it will be coupons with strings attached or just a one time offer. Icaan charges over $7

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-27 22:07 | Show all posts
Not possible at all

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Free Register

Points Rules

Archiver|mobile|showdarkroom|World's Largest VPS Forum

2022-10-2 17:24 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.104302 second(s), 17 queries .