Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Largest VPS Forum

Forgot password?
 Free Register
View: 293|Reply: 8

I Need Sugestion for Asia Host

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-1-21 17:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello guys, I have been looking for a Cloud/Vps/VDS server for fairly a long time now.
I saw many great EU and US based host which could suffice my needs in my budget.
But, Its really hard to find them on Asia based webhost especially Indian Data Center.

I need a lower Pricing Plan than the mainstream (DO, AWS, Vultr, Linode..etc).
My budget is $10- $15/M
But I need atleast 4Gb RAM 3vCPU shared or dedicated 2vCPU. Atleast 3GHz+ CPU 🙂
With Scale Up and Down features.

Should I just deploy my server on EU data Center and setup CDN? My website is not a fully money making site..consequently my budget is very limited for it with a bit high reconsequentlyurces needed 🥺🥺

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-1-21 17:15 | Show all posts
With that much budget Asia is a little tricky. you can try Japan or Korea  .internet brothers Korea is a good choice and it is affordable however still the budget is too low.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-1-21 17:24 | Show all posts
You need to increase budget for Indian based VPS with the configuration which you are looking. You might get this configuration with Asia/Singapore DC

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-1-21 17:29 | Show all posts
Even without a CDN you might find that a VPS in an EU data centre will be good enough. I have used VPSs on different continents without any noticeable problems. That would be my first choice.

I have also used OVH servers in Sydney without any problems (after trying others in that region that did have problems). They're the closest to your budget that would do the job that I know of. I've never used a host in India however.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-1-21 17:38 | Show all posts
Thanks all for your reply, I found one host INTECHDC.COM which could somehow seems  good, but there is no Hardware Spec details. They have no Dedicated CPU too  I wonder which reseller would they be!!

But I think I better try EU servers.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-1-21 17:51 | Show all posts
A very limited budget coupled with a need for a bit high resources? We all get budgets, but on an Asia based webhost especially Indian Data Center makes your search much more difficult. Are you willing to up your budget some for the right match?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-1-21 17:57 | Show all posts
I recommend HostwithLove that is Singapore based hosting company. you can find discount codes at WHT hosting offer pages. But you may be need a little increase your budget to find a reliable hosting provider as your requirements.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2022-1-21 17:59 | Show all posts
Originally Posted by Zowapboy                                                                                                        Thanks all for your reply, I found one host INTECHDC.COM which could somehow seems  good, but there is no Hardware Spec details. They have no Dedicated CPU too  I wonder which reseller would they be!!

But I think I better try EU servers.                                                You won't get dedicated CPU for $10. It is always shared or throttled based on % setup.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-1-21 18:06 | Show all posts
Originally Posted by net                                                                                                        You won't get dedicated CPU for $10. It is always shared or throttled based on % setup.                                                hi yes, you can get one with your requirement. with Contabo Virtual Private Servers (VPS) see their plans it suits your need.
you can visit their site and see how do you like it.
it will give you just $4.99 / Month

4 vCPU Cores
8 GB RAM
50 GB NVMe
or 200 GB SSD
1 Snapshot
32 TB Traffic
Unlimited Incoming

I think I have answered your question please feel free to reply here if you need further help.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Free Register

Points Rules

Archiver|mobile|showdarkroom|World's Largest VPS Forum

2022-10-2 17:12 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.099555 second(s), 17 queries .