Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Largest VPS Forum

Forgot password?
 Free Register
View: 363|Reply: 9

Place to buy cheap non-.com domains

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-27 21:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
I know there are GoDaddy and Google Domains but just curious what are other places that sell domains (not .com) for a cheap price?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-27 22:01 | Show all posts
"Sav" sells some extensions for under $1.
For example:
.xyz, .buzz, .bar, .rest $0.69

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-27 22:04 | Show all posts
Porkbun and Namecheap always seem to have sales on some different TLDs

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2021-12-27 22:16 | Show all posts
Originally Posted by aelko                                                                                                        "Sav" sells some extensions for under $1.
For example:
.xyz, .buzz, .bar, .rest $0.69                                                First time to hear that name and price seems great.

Do you have domains with them?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-27 22:21 | Show all posts
Originally Posted by net                                                                                                        First time to hear that name and price seems great.
Do you have domains with them?                                                As far as i know, this is a relatively new icann registrar. They are dumping prices, but they have some technical problems. The worst thing i've heard is that a domain can disappear from their panel. But this is solved by their support.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-12-27 22:29 | Show all posts
Originally Posted by aelko                                                                                                        "Sav" sells some extensions for under $1.
For example:
.xyz, .buzz, .bar, .rest $0.69                                                Wow those are great prices

Originally Posted by S4 Hosting                                                                                                        Porkbun and Namecheap always seem to have sales on some different TLDs                                                Thanks for the reply. Will check them out.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-27 22:33 | Show all posts
Originally Posted by qqweiop1029                                                                                                        Wow those are great prices

Thanks for the reply. Will check them out.                                                Keep in mind those are 'lose leader' pricing. After all, they are attempting to building a customer base. It will be interesting to see what the renewal price will be in the future.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-27 22:38 | Show all posts
I've used Porkbun since they came out and haven't had any issues with them. Their interface is clean and quick to navigate. Although, they have quite a few gTLDs, I don't think it's as many as GoDaddy for example.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-27 22:44 | Show all posts
This domain register is also great cosmotown.com they have some great deals in other extensions

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-27 22:53 | Show all posts
I am using Dynadot personally. Their prices are cheap and the interface is simple and easy to use.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Free Register

Points Rules

Archiver|mobile|showdarkroom|World's Largest VPS Forum

2022-10-2 18:00 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.107092 second(s), 17 queries .