Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Largest VPS Forum

Forgot password?
 Free Register
12Next
Return to list New
View: 716|Reply: 14

I Am Lookey ing for an Alternative Domain Reseller to ResellerClub

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-28 05:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
I am looking for an alternative domain reseller to ResellerClub.

Currently, I am using ResellerClub; however, there are two things that I am not happy with them.

RC does not provide free whois service, and the GST tax in India is consequently high.

So I am looking for a reliable domain reseller plan that will give all domains free whois privacy protection and do not charge GST to their Indian-based customers.

These are the two main things that I am looking for. Then, of course, things like low or affordable price, easy to transfer, WHMCS plugin, and usual things are a must to have.

I looked at Openprovider, but I haven't seen any reviews or talks about it much here.

Suppose you have direct experience with the Openprovider. Would you please share that too as well beca utilize I am leaning towards them?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-28 05:49 | Show all posts
Maybe give Domain Box a look...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-28 05:58 | Show all posts
We are using Resellerclub because of their interface allows to manage domains by users of reseller. They charge payment gateway fee from us and the prices are expensive. If you don't need this feature, I recommend Dynadot. It is cheaper, whois privacy is free and interface is easy to use. Also I used namecheap before and it was good. I tryed internet.bs too(but not liked their interface).

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-12-28 06:05 | Show all posts
@spin-servers, Domainbox is a subsidiary of GoDaddy, so I stopped looking at it. But thanks for your suggestion.
  @domaincart, I like Dynadot, but they don't have a reseller account. The live chat agent said they are working on it, but it may take a few more months.

Internet BS doesn't have a Domain Sync in the WHMCS plugin: https://docs.whmcs.com/Internet.bs
<<snipped>>

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-28 06:11 | Show all posts
Onlinenic is another option. They have WHMCS module. I tryed it too long time ago. Their control panel was running very slow because of their location. But I don't know how is it now.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-28 06:14 | Show all posts
resell.biz uses the same platform and runs cheaper.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-12-28 06:19 | Show all posts
@EvilMan, they charge for WHOIS.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-28 06:27 | Show all posts
Hi pmjcreations ,
I've been using Openprovider for a couple of years now, and have had no problems. Everything has gone smoothly.
Assuming you have a good number of domains registered, you would want to sign up for one of their Plans, which gives more discounts.
Good luck whoever you choose.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-12-28 06:42 | Show all posts
Hi @fullarton,

I was interested in the Openprovider's service. I sent a few pre-sales questions directly to their sales manager and the sales team's email address via the web form. It's been more than 6 days still no response from the sales manager or the whole sales team.

I have then tried to create an account with them. Then I realized that for Indian entities, there is no way to add funds through credit cards or any other online methods.

The only available method is to send payment to their bank using a traditional wire transfer and then open a support ticket with a screenshot. Then their finance team will add funds to my credit.

I am sure that this will take a couple of hours or at least a day.

I asked them to close my account because they do not provide an option to change the currency.

I asked them to delete my email address and account associated with it, and then they replied that they closed my account. I thought that I could create a new account with another currency and country selected.

But it is not entirely removed. I am still unable to recreate an account with the same email address. They just closed my account and were not deleted.

So I asked them to delete the email address altogether. They replied that due to security reasons and laws for tax, they would not remove the account. The funny thing is that this is just an account with zero transactions.

Yeah, I can create a new account with a different email address,  but I don't want to make a new email address. So I asked them how long they would hold my data. It's been a few days since there has been no reply to that support email.

Even if they are a little cheaper than any other provider, I will never wish to do business with them with such attitude and no-reply-to-my-queries.

What if I sent an urgent email and I need to get something done as fast as I can?

At the same time, I had initiated a few chats with ********. Their support team replied to all my questions via email, with near-instant.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-28 06:40 | Show all posts
We've been exceptionally happy with NetEarthOne .

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Free Register

Points Rules

Archiver|mobile|showdarkroom|World's Largest VPS Forum

2022-10-2 18:14 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.138957 second(s), 17 queries .